Thursday, March 08, 2007

A new car....

I want a new car, I know exactly what I want, I've wanted it for over 2 years now. I am grateful for the car I have now, but it is temporary. I will buy the car I want. The money will come to me somehow, in some divine and unexpected way. The car I want, I want it for me. Because I deserve to have what I want, I deserve to travel in style, I deserve to have good things. I deserve to travel in comfort.
I dont want it for status or to look rich, I dont need to keep up with the Jones. I would be happy to keep it all to myself and not tell anyone what car I have. I want it for me. I deserve it. I am asking for the car, how will it come to me? I cant wait to find out!! :-)

The car is now mine, I now have the energy of the car with me. The physical manifestation is on its way.

I have the brochers of the car, I have the web page displayed on my PC. I feel myself driving the car, I see myself driving the car, I see it in my garage. I see my pink ipod in it. I see me in it. i'm going to go and sit in one at the showroom tommorow!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home