Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hot water

My horoscope yesterday:

Here's your horoscope for JANUARY 16, 2007.

Libra: You delay, you procrastinate, you are simply lazy. You take longer to do things than most people, Linda. Why? Consider the fact that you may be scared of taking the next step. Perhaps you are scared of facing the truth. Perhaps you are scared of making the next decision. By the time you are ready to move, you hope that someone else has already decided which way you should go. This method has probably gotten you far, but perhaps not in the direction you need to be going.


So true, I followed other peoples advice yesterday on handling a situation. I didnt want to face it fully myself, yes, scared of facing the truth, procrastinating. But, it got me into hot water. It put me in a worse situation that I didnt want to be in. So last night I did alot of thinking, working it all out. I had to move away from other peoples advice and opionions and figure out, what do I want? What direction to I want to take? Just me, forget everyone else. Just me, what do I need? I know now.

And todays horoscope:

Hello Linda!Here's your horoscope for JANUARY 17, 2007.

Libra Date of Birth XX: Suddenly things are coming together in a whole new way - a way that you hadn't anticipated, Linda. Brainstorming ideas can prove to be extremely rewarding at a time like this. There is likely to be a surge of new thoughts that spring from nowhere. The truth is that you had the solutions all along. All you needed was the spark of inspiration to draw the solutions out. That spark is most certainly on its way on a day like today.


Horray, I wonder what today will bring?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! It sounds as though you are in for quite a few good times ahead!

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home