Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Weeding

I've been weeding, weeding my life. Just as in the garden. Remove those things, people and situations that are weeds. They are ugly, they do not create beauty in your life, you do not admire them and they constantly suck out the goodness that could other wise be used for a flower to bloom. Only keep the flowers, bloom, shine and grow beautiful. Remove the weeds, you do not need them.

I feel so much better now, I've discarded some people from my life, those who only ever upset me and put me down.

Your life needs constant weeding, only flowers should be seen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Hello. Only me. I like your blog, it's very easy on the eyes :D
I totally relate to the weeding thing. In my last garden the weeds were so bad I had to completely relandscape. Took about a week but it ensured that I got my deposit back on the house! Hope you're well and you have a good hot christmas.
Antony (UK)

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home