Monday, October 02, 2006

Life is wonderfully brilliant!!!!!

I am sooooo happy, I've just had the most fantastic week. A new door opened, and in order to walk through it, I had to close one behind me. So I closed the door, I had known that it had to closed, but it was hard to do when I could not see what the next step was, when I could only see a blinding white infinite space with no more doors.
So as soon as I saw the next door, I moved on. It is scary, fear always keeps coming up with new opportunites and the unknown. My heart, my inner wisdom told me it was the best thing for me and that it was safe. I walked through, man am I happy!!!! It was just what I ordered.
Put your intentions out there, know what you want, ask for it with gratitude and love, believe you have it, believe you deserve it, the universe will provide it for you and show you way to have it. Becareful what you wish for.... because you just might get it!!!!!!! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Another word of advice, if someone really wants to help you and to support you, please let them do it. They are an angel, they have been sent to you. As hard as it may be, let go of pride and ego, see the truth and accept the support, it is what you need and will make you life absolutely brilliant! It is all meant to be!

Close your eyes, follow your heart.... you just can't go wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home