Thursday, October 19, 2006

Love thru txt

A sample of txt messages:

Darl i cant wait 2 c u 2nite. I miss u so much.

Darl I LOVE U LOTS MY PRINCESS.

Darl ur the best gorgeous irrasitable spunky sexy scrumshus beautiful princess in the whole wide. My eyes r focused on u and the rest of the world is a blur. I cant c anybody else but u cos ur my princess 4 ever and ever and ever. Lots of kisses hugs and smiles. X0X0X0X0X0 :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) XOXOXOXO :-) :-)

Everything I say 2 u i mean and it comes from every bit of my heart. I LOVE U LOTS xxx

Ur my princess 4 ever.

Darl keep smiling my love.

Darl i love u. I want 2 share my life with u 4ever. Darl when im with u my heart flutters and
when where not 2gether my heart misses u. Darl my heart and soul knows that we'l b 2gether 4ever. I will try and b the perfect male the most romantic person i will continuously care 4 u. U r my princess and i want 2 make u my queen. I love u and i miss u. XXX

I love u 2 my princess. xxx

I noticed that ur more beautiful 2day then u were yesterday and any other day. Love u with al my heart and soul. XXX

Darl I LOVE U LOTSXXX

Its hard 2 find the words 2 express how we feel 4 each other. I love u so much and i miss u lots. XXX

Darl im just reminding u that ur so beautiful and that I love u with al my heart. XXX :-)

Darl thank u. I love u lots. XXX :-)

Darl r u smiling still?

Darl i love u so much! XX :-)

Thankyou my love. I want 2 live with u 4 the rest of my life and i could get married 2 u. Thats how i feel. my heart is yrs 4ever. Iv never felf like this b4 my love.

Darl im so comfy with u. I can talk 2 u about anything. Ive made me so happy and i feel iv done the same 4 u. U have 2 beautiful kids and i hope they can accept me 4 who i am and that i love u with al my heart and the il never hurt them or take u away from them. Yr my life. we r 2 people at the moment but as time goes by we can join as one and we can grow old 2gether my love XXXX :-)

Darl i love u lots and lots 2. U dont no how my body feels when u tel me u love me. I turn 2 jelly my love. Every day i think about u. There hasnt been a day gone by that i havent thought u and my love 4 u gets stronger and stronger 4 u. My strength heart soul and love is al yrs thats if u want it all. XXX

Darl u r so sexy spunky beautiful loving caring irrasitable gorgeous and wonderful lady and yr al mine. I want u 4ever and ever. Is that Ok my love. XX

I LOOOOVE UUUUUU. XXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXOOOOO AND IM SOOOOO HAPPY :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

I love u lots and lots and lots. XX

Darl did you no that ur so beautiful!

Darl i love u so much!! XX :-)

Darl ur the most beautiful rose and princess in the world.

i miss u so much. U r my rose that i planted a month ago. I wil make sure u grow stronger and make sure u r always flowering. u wil always b happy and smiling I will care 4 u and love u 4 ever my rose.

Yr the best cos u respect me u care 4 me and u r honest 2 me and y i love u is when i look into yr eyes i see a person with a big heart and wants someone 2 share it with. I love u cos u r kind considerate caring and al the above and most of all u r honest. Thats why i love. My heart is yrs. XX.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home