Monday, January 15, 2007

Bursting

Something inside me is bursting to get out. What is it? It is creativity, it is freedom to express, freedom to inspire. It is colours, words, laughter, form, energy. I am back in this stark office, boxed in. I am boxed in. I am not sure of the outlet I need to let out what is inside me. How will I express it? How will I shine my light? How will I inspire others? What form? What avenue? What path? What medium? What time? I'm bursting, I need to be out of here, I need to be creating for the world to see.
It, it inside me has been there a long time, I've felt it building up, pressure getting stronger. Now it is uncomfortable. I'm about to burst. Help. Show me the way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps you should do something outside of work - learn the piano, a sport, take a dance class, join a gym - some sort of outlet for your feelings.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home