Thursday, December 21, 2006

Bliss

Today, last day of work before Christmas, yeh. Then I'm off on holiday, camping for a couple of weeks, yeh! Cant wait to get away from the rat race, from the housework and christmas shopping, cant wait to get way from all the legal documents i have to deal with in my life. A couple of weeks, at one with nature, free and experiencing pure bliss.

Today i sit here, looking at the depressing walls. Its quite, most people are already on leave, the only work I have to do is the work that I most do not want to do. So I sit here and think about what I'll do when I leave. Its a hot day, and the air is thick with smoke (from the bushfires in the state). Tonight we will go to williamstown for a coffee and cake. Cant wait, it will be lovely, nice and warm and at the same time feeling the coolness of the bay. The atmosphere will be happy, happy people enjoying life! And I'll stare into the eyes of my new love and the rest of the world wont exist....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Christmas (or God Jul as we say in Swedish) and take care of yourself.

Drive safely!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home