Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Its private.

What to write, oh what to write today?
I cant pick a topic today.
Today I am at work again. Yesterday I was in court (again).
I have a big decision to make, should I change schools for my daughter? She needs the qualities of a private school, she is now in a public school. She is 8 years old. She needs help. Help that I can no longer give on my own. By the time she is in high school, she'll need lots more help - it will be too late then. If I dont move her into this particular school now, I think I will regret it in her teen years. The issue - can I take on the financial commitment of this private school for the next 9 years? Its only money - right? Somehow I will find enough to pay for it - right? If it is really the right thing to do, then the universe will provide for me to make the means for it to happen - right? If I really had lots of money I'd send my son too. Can I take on the financial commitment for both of them? He will surivive the public system. Is it not fair to give him an advantage?
I always had a strong opionon. for years I have been saying "my kids will never go to a private school. I will never pay for a private school. It is not necessary". I take it back!!!! I was wrong. My daughter needs it.
Please, send me the signs, lead the way, show me what is the right thing to do.

I know what the right thing is to do. Enrol her now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home