Wednesday, February 28, 2007

money, money, money.....

So now I'm thinking about the money. Money is such a big issue in our lives. Everything has a priority, where do we spend our money first? Everyones priority on spending is different. And when the priority is low, we say it is expensive. 'Expensive' is a personal opionion! Everyones idea of what is and is not expensive is different.
Private school is becoming difficult for me in terms of money. Brilliant education for my daughter, brilliant discipline. But I'm having a personal problem with the money. So in my mind at the moment it is either , private school for my daughter each year OR holidays overseas each year. I'm for the holidays! I'd rather spend my hard earnt and hard saved money on holidays rather than a private school. OR I'd rather spend it on a better home for us as well. A little selfish? Yes. I've a bloody hard time of it the past few years. Its time I enjoy the life I want to live. I will have a better home, and holidays. I will have a well behaved and adjusted little girl too.... but maybe I can help her without a private school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home