Monday, February 06, 2006

blogs...

I love reading blogs. I love searching for intersting, inspiring blogs. So what does it mean to be inspired? Does it make me feel inadequate, because I am not as good as them and I want to be. I do know that we are all on our own paths, and everyone is different, I respect peoples differences. Is inspiration encouraging me to improve and grow? I think it is triggering something that is already in me, the inspiration is just opening the lid and letting me see another part of me that needs attention. Otherwise it wouldnot interest me, it wouldn't stir emotions and feelings in me, right? It is there for a reason, I found it for good reason.

Dictionary.com:
in·spire ( P ) (n-spr)v. in·spired, in·spir·ing, in·spires v. tr.
To affect, guide, or arouse by divine influence.
To fill with enlivening or exalting emotion: hymns that inspire the congregation; an artist who was inspired by Impressionism.
To stimulate to action; motivate: a sales force that was inspired by the prospect of a bonus.
To affect or touch: The falling leaves inspired her with sadness.
To draw forth; elicit or arouse: a teacher who inspired admiration and respect.
To be the cause or source of; bring about: an invention that inspired many imitations.
To draw in (air) by inhaling.
Archaic.
To breathe on.
To breathe life into.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home