Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Selenomancologist: Let's play the empathy game!

The Selenomancologist: Let's play the empathy game!: "Anyways, now that your mind is clear, become very conscious about the 'I' that experiences your perspective. The 'I' should not have a personality. The 'I' is not an individual, or a conformist, or interested in necking with a fellow 'U' at the back entrance of the local cinema. The 'I' does not care where it has been, where it is now, or where it is going. The 'I' is the vanilla and the world that it perceives is the chocolate with rainbow sprinkles and extra cookie dough. The 'I' is bland and it is merely there. It is your consciousness itself, and nothing more. The I is just pure, unadulterated consciousness. There was a quote from something, somewhere, that went 'we are all a part of the infinite human consciousness, we're just experiencing ourselves subjectively'. Your 'I' experiences the external and internal world very differently from the estimated 6 billion other 'I's lurking the planet. But within each living being, the I experiences itself exactly the same."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home