Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I will inspire others...

Feeling lost today. I want to write, I want to paint, to draw. I want to create and give it to the world. I want wide recognition. I want to be well known. I read brilliant words, and wish I could write like that. I see brilliant paintings and wish that I could paint like that.
The desire to paint and draw has been in me for many years, as long as I can remember. But the ability hasn’t developed. Every now and then it raises its head and calls me again. That is now. So again I paint, it isn’t good enough to show the world, how will I find the time to improve?

I’m tired of creating things for other people, drawing up designs based on their requirements. I want to design and create based on MY requirements now. Its my turn.

I need to create, I need to express, I need to put something out to the world. To inspire others, to provoke thought in others, just as I am inspired by art.

I can write. I have ideas for a book. Will I actually do it? Should I do it? Why would they read mine?

I should be content to admire others art. I should not be jealous. Am I jealous? Or is it just stirring up the creativeness in me? That has to be a good thing right (?).

I want my art shown, not hidden in a folder in my study (as it is now). Put it on greeting cards, put it in every newsagent in every town. Ken Done had the right idea. That is what I want.

But is that just my ego? Is it just the evil ways of glory? I should be humble, and simply give out energy of love and light. Is it wrong for me to now want to be standing and noticed? I spent so many years laying and hiding, I just cant do it anymore.

I studied art through school, it was a strength, I came so close to going to Uni to do art, I was offered a place. IT beckoned me with the prospect of more money, a more stable career. Why have art classes been cancelled that I enrolled for? Why hasn’t it happened? I still need to fulfil the artist in me. It’s pulling hard right now, as it does from time to time.

I’m feeling lost today. I’m finding it hard to surrender today… to let go… to just feel. I have wants and desires today. I feel sad.

I’m drawn to read words and see images today. I need to feel my creativeness. Logic has no place today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home