Tuesday, January 24, 2006

How will I inspire?


What is it I will do? How will I inspire, help others? what will I do for myself? For so long, so many years I lived for everyone else, I lived my life through everyone else. I thought what they thought, believed what they belived, did what they did. I thought, believed and did as I knew they wanted me to.

But now, I have found me. I am a person. I dont need to be them. I can be me. I now have to figure out what I want, what am I going to do, how am I going to make my life? What will I be remembered as, who am I?

I figured out what I believe. I figured out that I am not them. Now the world is at my feet, I can do anything I want. Will I study more? Will I paint, draw or write? So many opportunites, so many things I'd love to do. Where do I start? What is it that I'll do first? How very exciting.

Exciting, but I feel lost at the same time. So unsure of my future, so unsure about what to do next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home