Monday, February 06, 2006

I'm floating

I'm floating today, I just want to admire art, I just want to read beautiful words. I want to create art and words. No logic. I want away from logic, away from routine, away from society, I want my own world. The coffee smells good today, but I'll wait until tommorow. It will taste even better if I wait an extra day.

The children angered me this morning, I think mainly because I didnt want to be in this world with them. I love them dearly, but I need me right now and only me. I'm angered when they enter my space, and taint my things.

Tommorow I start my third Reiki course, level II extenstion. I'm looking forward to it. I will be in a different world. My Reiki master suggests that I may be going through a big energy shift - that explains wanting to be alone, reflect upon myself and live for me only.

It all happens for a reason.

I'm reading a book, "Beyond Black: A Novel" by Hillary Mantel. I'm 70% through it. It is not riviting, doesnt leave me hanging on, waiting to see what is on the next page. I can put it down quite easily. There is no plot, no real story, no thread, it is just odd days in their life. There is no real character development. It doesnt make me think about things. I dont feel inspired by it. It doesnt challenge my beliefs. I figure I dont really need to read the rest. But then I think, something exciting has to happen, it just might, it may just go somewhere in the end with a profound meaning. You cant just write all this and just end. And so I will keep reading, I have expectations now. That will probably lead to disappointment... we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home