Monday, January 30, 2006

I wish it would all go away

Today I want to be alone. Speak to no-one. Explain my self to noone. Answer to noone. Share my things with no-one. I want to have my own world, where I can do what I want to do, to study, to draw, to paint. Where nobody will tell me it is a silly idea and that I am not good at it, or it is a waste of time or it costs too much, or that the housework needs to be done first. I dont want to be told that it is selfish and I should not be enjoying myself. Because that is what happens when I do something for myself. No more!!

I dont want to have to hide my passions, hide my paint brushes and my paper. I dont want to have to only bring them out when no-one else is home and rush them away when they arrive back. I dont want to only be able to practice dance when no one is watching.

I want to be whom I am, now that I've found out who I am, I want to live it. No lies, no secrets, no guilt. Just live to the fullest, open in the light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home