Thursday, February 09, 2006

Shattered Illusions

My world was shattered. Truths became known, realised, brought forth, pointed out to me. Real truths. My Illusions were destroyed. Illusions of hope, of expectations, that I had a strong grip on. A friend pried my fingers off the illusions, the hope, told me to let go. showed me that they will never eventuate. She was right. I was kidding myself. I fell for a couple of days, in a dark slipperly tunnel.

Today I landed at the bottom. I see the light, but I am not sure how to get back to it. I dont know how to move towards it right now. I will find a new way to live. I will find how to deal with the truth.

I must not make new illusions. I must live absolute truth. I must not make hopes and expectations. What will drive me forwards now?

It is not easy, but it is right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home