Thursday, February 16, 2006

My world rebuilds

I'm putting the pieces back together. I worked out the advice and truths I'd been told. Some of them I disgarded, some of them would not work for me, some I took on board. I spent much time in meditation, and the answers came as I asked the questions. I now what is best for me, I now what is not best for me. I'm smiling again, starting to.
A new world.

Expectations are my wall. I build up expectations of how the day should go, how people should act, who they should be, what I should achieve. Of course when they aren't met, my ideal world is not happening, its hard. There is dissappointment, and you somehow keep hoping that those expecations will be met the next day or the next day or some day....

Let go of expectations. It is hard for me. It is my lesson this month.

You can not change people. Stop expecting them to be something they are not. Accept who they are, even if you dont like it. Deal with it in your own way, but dont expect it to change.

I found (or am still finding) a new way to deal with it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think I need to stop trying to change people. I especially need to stop trying to change myself.

Hey, you're in Australia!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home