Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Insight

I'll keep tolerating, I'll keep forgiving, I'll keep standing up for myself, I'll keep respecting myself. It can only make me stronger for it. I will continue to learn lessons and grow stronger every day. I'll continue to deflect the dark and love the light within me. I'm grateful for this opportunity.

I did my first powerpoint presentation today, with projector and all, in a seminar room with lots of interested people. It was scary, I was really nervous, but I survived. Next time I can only do better!

I feel the need to tell everyone who does good, that they indeed do good. I need to tell people not to take the good for granted. I see the good, I dont take anything for granted anymore, I apreciate life and loving people.

It is a most beautiful Autumn day today!

Smile at somoneone, you'll never know just how good it made them feel :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home