Monday, March 13, 2006

The Alchemist and Joesph's wonderful coat

I read 'The Alchemist' over the weekend, a quick and easy read. Very well written, I do recommend it. My 'personal legend' is to write a book, I know and feel it that I have to do this. And everytime I dismiss it, it keeps tugging at me.

I also saw a production of 'Joesph and the Technicolour Dreamcoat' on the weekend, which interestingly enough, the book 'The Alchemist' makes reference to. So I spent the weekend taking in alot of inspiring material.

I know that I experienced so much darkness for so many years so as I can now see the light. If you are always in the light, you cant see it. I can apreciate it so much. I am grateful for the experiences I've had, the journey I've travelled so far (as hard as it was), it has only made me a better person now for it. I know that it is my calling to help others out of the darkness and to tell my story.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

I want to hear more about your journey out of the darkness. I so admire that, I want to cherish your story, and be inspired by it, and love you and all of life for it.

Also, somebody was recommending the Alchemist to me yesterday! It looks exciting.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Linda Sally-Marie said...

Thankyou so much for your comment, I feel so inspired that some stranger across the world would say something so nice and encouraging. I have began to write.
The omens are there :-) , read the Alchemist.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home