Wednesday, April 26, 2006

apples in the tree

So now I type with one hand... Im learning great lessons in patience! Slowing down and having to accept help from people. I will heal. :-)

My baby boy has gone on school camp today, I'm not sad, I'm not worried, but can easily shed a tear. He will be 9 years old tomorrow, and I wont see him for his birthday at all. Quite strange. To have a 9 year old, makes me feel old, I was OK having an 8 year old, but I think 9 is so much closer to 10. I feel old having a 9 year old son.

I'm going to a funeral today... my god father died, I wasnt close to him, I was close to his wife and sons, I'll cry for them, but no need to cry for him, I'll celebrate his wonderful life. He achieved alot and enojoyed, lived it up. Here's to you Brian aka 'Soapy', cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home